tutorial on my essayy idea

Today I discussed my essay idea with mhariri; my idea was to do an analysis of the two opposing characters 'The White Queen' and 'The Red Queen' from Alice in Wonder land, 2010- Disney-Us- Tim Burton. We discussed that I should bring context of the original story by Lewis Carol and his time period- what colours and other visuals represented with in his time, his feelings towards characters ect. I also plan to bring in some research into semiotics to deconstruct the introduction scenes and use of the signs. We tried construct an essay question, based on what I planned to write about. 'A analysis of two introductory scenes of two different characters' 'How does the introduction/first entrance scenes of two different characters create different meanings?' 'In the introduction/first entrance scenes of the characters 'The Red Queen' and 'The White Queen' from 'Alice In Wonderland' (Tim Burton-2010-Us-Disney) compare how the scenes create different or similar emotional reactions'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The representation of colours

Lecture on sound week 1, session 1, day 3.

Weekly summary 3 inanimate objects